Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year in Retrospect

It has just dawned on me how many blessings I received throughout the year 2011.

Sad isn't it?  That I had to ring in the new year before I could see just how blessed I was in the old year?

There were good memories and bad memories, lessons learned and laughter enjoyed...but through it all I see one recurring theme.  JESUS. He was with me all the way.  And sadly, through the latter half of good 'ole 2011, I couldn't feel him there.  But looking back in the past several weeks, I can see his fingerprints everywhere.  He was with me in the toughest of situations, in the happiest of moments and in the darkest of nights.  And I know that he will continue to walk with me, and carry me when needed, right on through 2012.

And THAT my friends, is something to celebrate.

Happy New Year!

-Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment