Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The future...

Future.


Isn't that a loaded word?  No matter if you are 21 or 81, the future is always such an uncertain thing.

What does the "future" hold for me?

Well, i'm going into my senior year of college...no that was not a typo, I really am going to be a SENIOR...in COLLEGE.

unbelievable.

I'll have one extra semester at OC so I have a little extra time. I lovingly refer to it as taking half a victory lap:)

For those of you that don't know, the reason that I am going an extra semester is because I added Vocational Ministry to my Theatre major.  I just really feel like God is calling me to get out into the world and do his work.  I don't necessarily want to become a missionary, but I would like to move somewhere, just for a little while and do something theatre related and at the same time spreading the word of God.  I feel like my calling is to be in the secular world, but not of it, like the bible says.  I want people to see Jesus in my actions.

Now I have absolutely NO idea how this is going to happen.

:)

But that is where you come in.

If you happen across this blog, or you read it regularly please take a moment to pray for opportunities to come my way and that I am open to seeing what God has planned for me!

on a different note..
This movie comes out in 2. DAYS.

I'm going to be in shambles.

That's all for now! :)

~MVC

No comments:

Post a Comment