Sunday, February 13, 2011

Flowers, Candy Hearts and Jesus


So tomorrow is Valentines Day.  I feel like this is one holiday that every single person has an opinion on.  I mean people either go disgustingly ga-ga over it or they loathe it entirely. 

I however am in the small percentage of people who just doesn't have a really strong opinion about good ole' V-day.

I think that God calls us to love each other every day and I learned from my parents beautiful relationship that love is unconditional and that it grows daily.  They showed me that you don't need a designated day to show the one you love that you love them, but when it comes along...you should take advantage of it. :)

Tomorrow I am looking forward to loving on my friends, eating Big Truck Tacos with the girls, making a yummy dessert, thanking God for the relationships he has given me along with my capacity to love, and focusing on the relationships I do have, while praying for my future ones. 

Valentines Day doesn't have to be SAD (Singles Awareness Day), it should be filled with love for family, friends, and life:)

Love you all!
Mads

No comments:

Post a Comment