Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Million Times Blessed

God has blessed me with the MOST amazing women in my life. Seriously. I don't know what I would do without them.  

First of all, let me tell you about my mom.  She is amazing. She is the most strong, beautiful, Godly and loving woman I have ever met. I adore her. I want to be like her. She is the best.
There she is. Isn't she cute?:)

Then as if having the best mom in the WORLD was not enough, God blessed me with the best roommates in the world.  They put up with my weird little quirks, my lack of initiative to do dishes (sorry i'm working on it), and my incessant singing.
They are wonderful.

And I swear that this girl and I were separated at birth because we are seriously sisters and soul mates.
Laura Leigh almost Vanderzee:) 
I don't know what I'd do without her.

And I can't forget this next girl.  She is an absolute joy and rock in my life.
I love working with her!

I really just have the best friends anyone could ask for. 

God has blessed me way too much:)





No comments:

Post a Comment