Monday, January 10, 2011

My 3rd to Last First Day of School.

Hello Everyone!  Happy 2011!

I don't know if I'll ever get used to the 2000's.  I'm such an 1990's girl. Not that I advocate bringing those hairstyles back.  Anyway, I don't really believe in New Year's Resolutions but I do believe in setting goals.  I feel like there is so much pressure riding on a resolution.  Also, I feel like most people make them just for the sake of telling people that they are making them.  Which totally defeats the purpose.  Here are a few of my goals for 2011.

1. Love More Often- Jesus gives such a strong example of love and I don't often follow it.  With a little prayer I think I can manage this:)

2. Become a Better Student- for those of you who know me, you'll know that the only way to go is up on this one;)

3. Commit to Reading My Bible-  If I can read my bible at least three nights a week (not counting for bible class) I will be a very happy camper.

4. Keep Up With Encouragement Notes- these dang things kill me every week!  It's not hard, I just have to do it.  And I can....please encourage me.  That pun was absolutely intended.

5. Take on a Healthier Lifestyle-  I am in my best friends wedding this summer and she deserves to have smokin hot bridesmaids!  haha that's so vain...but seriously.  Healthy habits and regular work out routines inspire better attitudes and daily functioning.  I could use a bit of both.

These are 5 things that I know that I can improve on.  The list my grow longer but for now this will do!

Feel free to hold my accountable adoring public;)

Wishing you all a wonderful first week of school!

MVC

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like great goals, Madison! And we would pick the same background for our blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete