Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hyperbole Crew Bs

Oh my heavens.

I have been the busiest little bee lately!  I might have spread myself too thin this semester but that's the way I like it.  It's not that I can't say no, it's just that there's nothing I want to say no to:)

This week will HONESTLY be the busiest week of my life!  It's homecoming here at OC and I'm on one of the homecoming committees and in the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE GO UP THIS WEEK!

I'm just so excited.  It's going to be great and everyone should come!

Let me tell you all something else.
God has blessed me with the most wonderful and precious friends.  Hence the title of this blog.  Let me explain.

You might refer to us as dramatic...but I like to think we are living life to the fullest and perfecting the art of putting hyperbole to everyday use.

For example:  "I am literally going to explode into a million pieces."  or my most recent favorite...

"I WILL BARF UP A PLANET."  -Melanie Sullivan

Just makin life more interesting:)

On a more serious note, I ask that you please pray for my precious friend Elise's mom.  She has been in and out of the hospital this year and is in a pretty serious condition.

Here is the link to the blog Elise is keeping.

http://missgoosie.tumblr.com/

I ask that you pray for healing and that God's will be done.  Also that they can feel his arms around them during this time.

Well, I'm off to run a secret errand!

More blogging soon!

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment