Monday, July 5, 2010

Jillian Michaels...I hate you.

Today marks the official beginning of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

Well technically it's the 2nd day, but the first day I was so sore that I had to skip a day in between work outs...embarrassing right?

anyway, Jillian is one tough woman and she knows how to make you work harder. All I have to say is...THIS. BETTER. WORK.

And I've been inspired by my dear friend Courtney Tarpley's blog so much! It is so important to include God in everything. He's the one that gave it to you right? So I'm trying to really get into the word, and pray about these healthy eating habits and work out routines.

Also, Happy Day after the 4th of July!

I LOVE the 4th of July. I was explaining to my family yesterday that it is my 3rd favorite holiday:) (after Christmas and then Thanksgiving)

My brother is out at Camp Wyldewood (jealousy) this week so it was just my mom, my aunt and uncle, my cousin Kyle and Me for the celebration this year! We went to the Frisco Roughriders baseball game and it was AWESOME! We beat the Arkansas Travelers, but it was close. Not to mention I got to see my husband Taylor Teagarden play. Don't worry Taylor, you will be back on the Rangers soon:) The fireworks show was fun, with lots of Independance Day music! I always get a little emotional on the 4th of July. I guess I'm just patriotic.

Well, I hope all of you had blessed days with your family and friends! Keep enjoying summer! It only comes once a year;)

No comments:

Post a Comment