Friday, September 7, 2012

Adulthood is HARD.

Ok Ok.

I know I said that I was moving, but something keeps leading me back to this blog.  I don't know if it's the followers or the previous posts or what, but I just love it and i'm back!  I hope you are all SO excited.  I know...it probably just made your day. (HA)

Anyway, to get down to the purpose of this post.  Adulthood is HARD.  I know that everyone who has ever gone into adulthood before me is going..."Well DUH." But seriously...It's harder than I anticipated.  I think the hardest part is trying to figure out exactly what it is that I want to do and what it is that God has planned for me.

If I can ask that you keep me in your prayers as I make decisions about my future and my life, I would appreciate it SO much.

You guys are great!

Hopefully I will be blogging more often!

Madison Victoria

1 comment:

  1. You're right, Madison. Adulthood is hard. But the rewards are exponentially as great as the challenges, and our great God gives us just the right equipment to handle even life's toughest moments. Later in your life you'll look back to see His hand in every situation. You've had more sorrow in your young life than most people, and I wish that weren't the case. Still, you're healthy, educated, and you have family and friends who love you very much. Your whole life ahead is a blank page waiting for your own personal story. Try to focus on the positives and the difficulties won't seem so daunting. Big hug from the friend you haven't yet met!!

    ReplyDelete